This five part mini course helps you to start writing unit tests with Spock Framework. After you have finished this mini course, you:
- Can create a Maven and a Gradle project that can compile and run your unit tests.
- Understand how you can create specification classes with Spock Framework. This lesson helps you to identify the build blocks of a Spock specification class and describes how you can use them.
- Know how you can describe the expected behavior of the tested feature by using feature methods.
- Can write assertions with Spock Framework.
- Understand how you can write parameterized tests with Spock Framework.