The goal of this tutorial is to help you to write tests for web applications by using the TestProject framework. Also, you will learn how you can implement (and share) custom addons which allow you to reuse code that is shared by multiple tests.
This tutorial consists of the following blog posts:
- Introduction to TestProject identifies the key features of the TestProject framework and provides an introduction to its architecture.
- Packaging TestProject Tests and Addons With Gradle describes how you can create a Gradle project that can package your tests and addons to a jar file.
- Writing Tests for Web Applications With TestProject helps you to write your first tests with the TestProject framework. This blog post describes how you can use Selenium API in your test classes and explains how you can pass input parameters to your test cases.
- Running Tests With TestProject describes how you can run your tests on-demand and schedule them by using jobs.
- Writing Addons With TestProject explains how you can remove duplicate code from your test suite by writing custom TestProject addons.