Last updated: May 23, 2018
This page identifies the cookies that are set to your browser when you visit the petrikainulainen.net website and describes how these cookies are used.
The Cookies Set by This Website
- Google Analytics. I use Google Analytics for tracking how users interact with this website. Google Analytics identifies unique visitors by setting two cookies (
- Thrive Leads. Thrive Leads is a WordPress plugin which creates the email opt-in forms that I use on my website. It sets cookies that are used to:
- Measure the conversation rates of my opt-in forms.
- Identify the version of an opt-in form that should be shown to a user when I am doing A/B testing.
- Wordfence. The Wordfence WordPress plugin provides additional protection for this website. It may set cookies which are used to:
- Perform a capability check to the current (logged in user) user before WordPress is loaded.
- Notify the Wordfence admin when an administrator logs in from a new device or location.
- Identify the users who should be allowed to bypass country blocking.
- WordPress. When you leave a comment on my website, WordPress sets a cookie to your browser. This cookie ensures that you don’t have re-type your information when you want to leave another comment. You can get more information about this by reading an article titled: WordPress Cookies.
How Do I Control My Cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can also configure your browser to block third party cookies, cookies set by any website, or cookies set by a specific website. You change these settings by visiting the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser.
If you don’t know how you change the settings of your browser, you should use the help function or take a look at the following links:
- Cookie Settings in Chrome
- Cookie Settings in Firefox
- Cookie Settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie Settings in Opera
- Cookie Settings in Safari