I have almost finished the starter package of my long awaited Test With Spring course. This means that the 30% discount of my Test With Spring course ends next Monday (26th of September, 2016 at 23.59.59 EEST).
In other words, I will release the starter package next Monday. After I have released it, the discount goes down to 20%. Also, you can get this discount only if your purchase the intermediate or master package.
What Is the Test With Spring Course
The Test With Spring Course is a video course that helps you to solve these four problems:
- You have no time to write tests because managers pressure you to write new features.
- Your requirements are changing constantly and your existing tests make this change harder.
- You think that configuring integration and end-to-end tests is too hard.
- You are struggling to create stable test data that doesn’t require a lot of maintenance.
What Can I Get Right Now?
The starter package is the first package of my course, and it teaches you to write unit tests for Spring web applications. The goal of this package is to help you to write unit tests that document your code and embrace change.
You can get the following content right away:
- 41 lessons
- 11 hours of video
- Text versions of each lesson
- Example projects
Also, I will release new content as soon as I finish it. In other words, after I have released the starter package, I will start to record the intermediate package and I will release new lessons every week.
How Can I Buy It?
You can get the Test With Spring Course by clicking the following link: