There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- Running End-to-End Tests With Gradle – Spock Edition is a free sample lesson of my Test With Spring course. This lesson describes how you can create a Gradle that can compile and run end-to-end tests which use Spock Framework.
- What’s New in JUnit 5.1 is a useful post that provides a quick introduction to three “most important” changes made by the JUnit 5 team.
- The Practical Test Pyramid – UI and End-to-End Tests is the latest addition to the Practical Test Pyramid post. These sections specify the terms UI and end-to-end test, identify the differences of UI and end-to-end tests, and provide some examples which help you to write end-to-end tests with Spring Boot.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Do’s and don’ts of starting up test automation provides a fantastic list of things that you should and should not do when you are writing automated tests.
- Essential testing tools introduces 4 testing tools that help you to work more efficiently when you are testing your web applications.