There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- Integrating TestProject with Jenkins CI is an excellent blog post that describes how you can run TestProject jobs from the Jenkins CI server.
- JUnit 5 Conditional Test Execution with Annotations is a comprehensive blog post that describes how you can enable and disable test methods when a specific condition is true.
- Running the Robot Framework in your own Docker Container is a good blog post that describes how you can create a Docker image that can run tests which use the Robot Framework.
- Using WireMock Scenarios is a practical blog post that explains how you can simulate the different states of a REST API with WireMock.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- What Could Kill Testing? is a thought-provoking blog post which identifies seven things that could kill testing.