There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don't publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don't read blogs written by software testers.
That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let's get started.
- Running End-to-End Tests With Gradle is a free sample lesson of my Test With Spring course, and it explains how you can run end-to-end tests in your local development environment by using Gradle.
- Testing an HTTPS client for the Kubernetes API server using Hoverfly Java is a very interesting blog post that describes how the Hoverfly API simulation tool helped the author to implement an HTTPS client by using TDD.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Performance Testing Tutorial – starting point is the first part of the author's performance testing tutorial. It provides a quick introduction to performance testing and introduces three "fundamental" performance metrics.
- Regression Tests: A Double Edged Sword is an interesting blog post that explains why your automated tests cannot help you if you are writing bad code.
- TDD is not about unit tests is an excellent blog post which explains why writing unit tests doesn't mean that you are really doing TDD.