There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- A comparison of assertion libraries is an interesting blog post that compares three assertion libraries: AssertJ, Strikt, and Atrium. By the way, the examples of this blog post use Kotlin.
- An Extended Discussion on Customization in JUnit 5 is an excellent blog post that provides an introduction to JUnit 5 extension model.
- Integration Testing with Javalin and Fuel HTTP is a practical blog posts that helps you to write your first integration tests for a Javalin web application by using Fuel HTTP.
- Selenium Page Object Pattern – how to handle common components is a useful blog post that helps you to write your first page object.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Betting in Testing is an interesting blog post that explains why the question: “would I bet my money on it” can help to you make a better decision when you have to decide if the tested feature is ready to ship.
- Why test automation is a lot like bubble wrap is a thought-provoking blog post that introduces five reasons why test automation is like bubble wrap.