There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- Easy testing with ObjectMothers and EasyRandom is a thought-provoking blog post that describes how you create test data that’s easy to read, write, and maintain by using factory methods and the EasyRandom library.
- Guide to Spock Extensions is a helpful blog post that provides an introduction to the most common Spock extensions.
- Running Kotlin Tests With Maven is my blog post that describes how you can create a Maven project that can run unit and integration tests which use JUnit 5 and Kotlin.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Get Organized for Testing Success is a useful blog post which gives you four tips that help you to be a more productive tester.
- Hindsight lessons about exploration: Heuristics is an interesting blog post which argues that the heuristic problem-solving approach can help you to level up your testing gaming.