There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don't publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don't read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let's get started.
- A practical introduction to Spring Cloud Contract is a well-written blog post which describes how you can get started with Spring Cloud Contract.
- What’s New in JUnit 5.2 provides a quick introduction to the new features of JUnit 5.2.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Is Manual Testing Needed? is an excellent blog post which provides two reasons why manual testing is still needed.
- Test Driven Testing – Red Green Refactor is an interesting blog post which descibes why we should add an extra step called think to the beginning of the red-green-refactor cycle.
- When Should you Automate is a thought-provoking posts which argues that small automated tests give us the best possible return of investment.