There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don't publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don't read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let's get started.
- Mockito Strict Stubbing and The UnnecessaryStubbingException is a useful blog post that provides an introduction to strict stubbing and explains how you can create strict stubs with Mockito.
- Property-based Testing in Java: PBT and Test-driven Development is an interesting blog post that describes how you can write property-based tests when you are doing TDD.
- Running Kotlin Tests With Gradle is my blog post that describes how you can create a Gradle project that can run unit and integration tests which use JUnit 5 and Kotlin.
- Why test POJOs is a controversial blog post which explains why you should write tests for your POJOs.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Clean up bad BDD scenarios is an excellent blog post that describes how you can replace long and technical scenarios with short scenarios which use the correct business language.
It's Time to Update Your Dependencies
No updates this week.