There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- Consumer-Driven Contracts with Spring Cloud Contract helps you to write your first consumer-driven contracts with Spring Cloud contract.
- Data-driven or Parameterized Testing With Spock Framework is a practical blog post that describes how you can write your first parameterized tests with Spock Framework. Also, if you want to learn how to get started with Spock Framework, you should take a look at my free mini course.
- Running TestProject Tests on a Local Development Environment is the latest part of my TestProject tutorial, and it describes how you can run TestProject tests and actions by using your IDE.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Be a pirate tester is a thought-provoking blog post that gives you four tips that help you to be a more successful tester.
- Divide & conquer à la BDD: story, rule, scenario in an interesting blog post that explains how you can transform user stories into rules, create examples that follow the created rules, and write scenarios by using the created examples.
- The Positive Outcomes of Negative Testing is a good blog post that gives you five reasons why you should write tests which ensure that your application is working as expected when an error occurs.