There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don't publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don't read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let's get started.
- Override Properties in Spring’s Tests is a practical blog post that introduces 4 techniques which allow you to inject test specific property values into your Spring beans.
- What’s New in JUnit 5.5 is a useful blog post that takes a quick look at the new features of JUnit 5.5.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Dealing with a Test Automation Bottleneck is an interesting blog post which explains why you shouldn't buy more hardware if your automated tests are too slow. Also, this blog post provides three tips that help you to prevent this problem.
- Programmer Test Principles is an excellent blog post which introduces eight principles that help you to write good test code.
- Should Testers Own Quality is a long but rewarding blog post which explains why testers cannot own quality.