There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- Best Practices for Unit Testing in Kotlin is a very helpful blog post that helps you to write idiomatic test code with Kotlin.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- All of us have a test environment is an interesting blog post that introduces five lessons about test environments which the author has learned during the last 25 years.
- A Practical Guide To Release Testing is an excellent blog post that explains why need a release plan, describes how you can write it, helps you to provide valuable information to different stakeholders, and gives you some ideas that help you to test your releases.
- Duplicate Automated Tests is a thought-provoking blog post that helps you to identify duplicate test which are either useful or harmful and describes what you should do to these tests.
- Zero-Bug Software Development is a very good blog post that explains why you shouldn’t bury your bugs in a bug tracker. Instead, you should fix them as soon as possible.