There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don't publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don't read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let's get started.
- Gradle, JUpiter, Kotlin and Mockito aboard the same boat is a practical post which describes how you can create a Gradle build that can compile and run automated tests when you are writing tests for an Android application by using JUnit 5, Kotlin, and Mockito.
- WireMock Tutorial: Introduction to Stubbing describes how you can ensure that your WireMock server returns a configured HTTP response when it receives a specific HTTP request.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Should you test trivial code is a thought-provoking blog post that tries to give a final answer to this question.
- Testing Is Like Fishing is an excellent blog post which argues that testing is like fishing and explains how fishing strategies can help you to catch more bugs.
- Why Automation is a good blog post which argues that you should write tests that provide feedback about the investigated target.