There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don't publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don't read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let's get started.
- Running JUnit Tests in Parallel with Maven is a useful blog post that describes how you can run your tests in parallel when you are using JUnit 4 and Maven.
- Selenium 4 Is Releasing Soon: What Every QA Must Know provides a quick overview of the new features of Selenium 4 that will be released this Christmas.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Options That Expire is a thought-provoking blog post that helps you to find ideas for test cases when you should be doing exploratory testing but you have no idea what to test.
- Stop Rationalizing Bad Coding Practices is an excellent blog post which argues that you should stop rationalizing bad coding practices such as writing code that has no tests.
- What shouldn't we automate in an agile environment is a good blog post which reminds you of the fact that sometimes writing automated tests is not worth it.