There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- JUnit5 Parallel Execution of tests describes how you can use the experimental parallel test execution support that is provided by JUnit 5.3.0 RC1.
- Kotlin + Gradle + Spek 2 + JUnit 5 – a simple guide is a hands-on guide that helps you to create a Gradle project that can compile and run tests which use Spek 2 and JUnit 5.
- Working With Rest Assured Matchers is a practical blog post that describes how can make your assertions easier to read when you are writing tests with Rest Assured.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Monolith to Microservices: A Tester’s Perspective is an interesting blog post that helps you understand how you can test an application which uses the microservices architecture.
- Styles of Pair Testing is a thought-provoking blog post that compares two different styles of pair testing.
- What not to test in your two-week sprint is useful post which identifies three techniques that help you get the most bang for your buck when are testing during a two-week sprint.