There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- Property-based Testing in Java: Stateful Testing is an excellent blog post that describes how you can write property-based tests for stateful code.
- Spring Security for Spring Boot Integration Tests is hands-on blog post that helps you to start writing security tests for Spring Boot web applications.
- Spock 1.2 – hassle-free Spring beans mocking in integration tests provides a sneak peek to one new feature of Spock 1.2. It explains how you can add Spock spies, stubs, and mocks to Spring application context.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Is Test Driven Development Right for You? is a yet another blog post that provides (a good) introduction to TDD and identifies six reasons why you should use TDD.
- My Testing Principles introduces four principles that help you to either be a “better” tester or understand the role of a tester.
- Why You Should Enforce 100% Code Coverage is an interesting blog post which introduces a new definition for code coverage and argues that you should aim for 100% code coverage.