There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- On Writing Beautiful Tests a comprehensive blog post that helps you to write beautiful tests. I don’t agree with every advice given by this blog post, but I still think that this post is worth reading.
- What’s New in JUnit 5.3 is a practical blog post that provides an introduction to the new features of JUnit 5.3.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- A message to recruiters for automation testers is an excellent blog post which argues that automated tests cannot fulfill all your testing needs.
- Devs Leading the Testing I Do is a basically a rant that explains why developers shouldn’t try to postpone testing by treating it as a separate task (and not a part of the implementation).
- Tips for programmers who want to build testing skills is a good blog post which identifies five things a developer can do if she wants to improve her testing skills.