There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don't publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don't read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let's get started.
- Running Integration Tests With Maven - Spock Edition is a free sample lesson of my Test With Spring course. It describes how you can create a Maven project that can compile and run integration tests which are written by using the Groovy programming language.
- Testing Microservices - Java and Spring Boot is a very thorough blog post that describes how you can write unit, integration, CDC, and end-to-end-tests for Spring Boot microservices.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- How Much UI Automation Do You Need? is a thought-provoking post that teaches you one very important lesson: there is no test automation strategy that is the best choice in every possible situation.
- Uncomplicate TDD and BDD is a well-written blog post that explains the essence of TDD and BDD in a way that is both simple and useful.
- Why I think unit testing is the basis of any solid automation strategy is a solid blog post that identifies four reasons why you should write unit tests.
It's Time to Update Your Dependencies
No updates this week.