There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- Mocha v4 Nears Release identifies the braking changes of Mocha v4 and explains the reasons behind these changes.
- Running Integration Tests With Gradle – Spock Edition is a free sample lesson of my Test With Spring course. It describes how you can create a Gradle project that can compile and run integration tests which use Spock Framework.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- How TDD Can Conquer The World is a good blog post that reveals three things that must happen before TDD can conquer the world. Sadly, this is unlikely to happen. If you want to know why I think this way, you have to take a look at the original post.
- Testing Fundamentalism? is an excellent blog post that describes why fundamentalism is bad for the testing community. The best part of this blog post is that the author explains how he has tried to do more good than harm.
- Why there’s no such thing as codeless automation is a thought-provoking rant that identifies three reasons why there is no such thing as codeless automation.