There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- Introduction to TestProject is the first part of my TestProject tutorial, and it identifies the key features of the TestProject framework and provides an introduction to its architecture.
- Take Unit Testing to the next level with JUnit 5 provides a quick introduction to JUnit 5.
- Testing In The Modular World is a thought-provoking blog post that describes how can structure your tests by using the new Java module system.
- Use waits as assertions for your Selenium tests is an interesting blog post that describes how you can replace your assertions with wait conditions.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Finding bugs serendipitously is an excellent blog post which reminds you of the fact that most of the time you need more than just luck before you can get lucky.
- The Way of the Tester: 1. Do not think dishonestly explains why you must always act honestly and ignore all personal interests and biases. By the way, you should also take a look at the first part of this tutorial.
It’s Time to Update Your Dependencies
No updates this week.