There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- JUnit 5 meets AssertJ explains how you can combine AssertJ assertions with assertions provided by JUnit 5.
- Spring Tips: Bootiful Testing is a good presentation that describes how you can do TDD when you are using Spring Boot.
- Testing Concurrency in RxJava is a really helpful post that helps you to write your first concurrency tests with RxJava.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Designing Tests: What’s the difference between a good test and a bad test? is an interesting post that helps you identify good tests and describes how you can find better test cases.
- The missing link between testing and automation is a thought-provoking post that describes the key aspects of both testing and automation mindsets, explains why automation often fails to help testing, and helps you to use both testing and test automation in a useful way.