There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- Adding Input and Output Parameters to TestProject Actions is the latest part of my TestProject tutorial, and it explains how you can write reusable actions by using input and output parameters.
- Testing CDI Beans and the Persistence Layer Under Java SE is a good blog post that describes how you can launch a local CDI container and use a JPA runtime that’s connected to an in-memory database when you are writing tests for your CDI beans (and persistence layer).
- Page Objects that Suck Less – Tips for writing more maintainable Page Objects an a solid blog post that helps you to write clean page objects.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Testing your contracts (1/5) is an excellent blog post that provides a quick introduction to contract testing.
- Is My Bug for Developers or Product is a thought-provoking blog post that helps you to decide whether an issue reported by your customer is a bug or a feature.