There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don't publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don't read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let's get started.
- Awesome Stuff – Selenium, Robot Framework, test automation introcudes curated lists of Selenium, Robt Framework, and test automation resources.
- AssertJ Exception Assertions is a practical hands-on guide that describes how you can write assertions for the exceptions thrown by the system under test.
- JUnit and Cucumber test reports based on source code and behavior is an interesting post which introduces a tool called Scott that provides detailed failure reports for tests which use either JUnit 4, JUnit 5, or Cucumber JVM.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Don't convince your coworkers to do TDD is an excellent blog post which explains why it's not a good idea to try to convince (or force) your colleagues to use TDD.
- Understanding Accessibility Testing: Think like a Dweller, Not a Builder is a useful post that helps you to understand the basics of accessibility testing.