Because we had a rainy summer (I live in Finland), I decided to write a new course that describes how you can get rid of DbUnit XML data set files, make your feedback loop as short as possible, and eliminate duplicate boilerplate code (aka duplicate assertions) from your test suite.
The Introduction to AssertJ-DB course is a text-based course that has 6 lessons, 17 exercises, and 2 quizzes. After you have finished this course, you:
- Understand why you should use AssertJ-DB instead of DbUnit.
- Know how you can manage your test data in a way which helps you to write tests which are easy to write and maintain
- Can configure AssertJ-DB.
- Know how you can write assertions for the data that's found from a relational database without writing any XML.
- Understand how you can make your feedback loop as short as possible by writing soft assertions.
- Know how you can eliminate duplicate boilerplate code (aka duplicate assertions) from your test suite.
The price of the Introduction to AssertJ-DB course is 12,50 euros + VAT. You can get more information about this course by clicking this link.