As you might remember, earlier this summer I asked feedback from a sample topic of my testing course (Introduction to JUnit 4). I was lucky because I received a lot of feedback, and that's why I decided to release another sample lesson that allows you to see the changes I have made to my videos.
This lesson describes how you can run Docker containers with TestContainers. After you have finished this lesson, you:
- Know what TestContainers is.
- Can get the required dependencies with Maven.
- Understand how you can use generic containers.
- Can run a PostgreSQL database with TestContainers.
- Know how you can run a Selenium WebDriver container.
Watch the Lesson
P.S. You can get the source code from Github.