Because I think that it is a great idea, I decided to publish my own list as well.
Here is my list (all blog posts were published in 2013):
- Unit Testing of Spring MVC Controllers: “Normal” Controllers (15976 page views)
- Unit Testing of Spring MVC Controllers: Configuration (12129 page views)
- Spring Data Solr Tutorial: Configuration (9496 page views)
- Unit Testing of Spring MVC Controllers: REST API (7792 page views)
- Running Solr with Maven (6701 page views)
- Spring from the Trenches: Adding Validation to a REST API (6161 page views)
- Spring Data JPA Tutorial: Integration Testing (5901 page views)
- Spring Data Solr Tutorial: Introduction to Solr (5815 page views)
- Adding Social Sign In to a Spring MVC Web Application: Configuration (5788 page views)
- Creating Code Coverage Reports for Unit And Integration Tests with The JaCoCo Maven Plugin (4873 page views)
Tomorrow I will choose the “best” blog posts of 2013 and publish that list in my blog. If you decide to publish your most popular articles of 2013, I would love to know about it!