There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- Introduction to JUnit 4 Test Runners is a free sample lesson of my Test With Spring course. This is actually the second version of this lesson and it contains an improved voice track, better slides, and better editing.
- Performance testing at Gradle is an excellent post which explains how the performance testing strategy that is used to ensure that the performance of the Gradle build tool doesn’t get worse over time.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- 75 Best Software Testing Blogs is a curated list of software testing blogs. If you want to add more testing blogs to your feed reader, this is a good place to start.
- No unit tests? No problem! is an interesting blog post which describes why the lack of unit tests doesn’t automatically mean that the code sucks.
- The Test Automation Snowman is a thought-provoking post which describes why you should write as few UI (aka end-to-end) tests as possible.
It’s Time to Update Your Dependencies
No updates this week.