There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don't publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don't read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let's get started.
- Packaging TestProject Tests and Addons With Gradle is the second part of my TestProject tutorial, and it describes how you can create a jar file that can be published on the TestProject website.
- @ParameterizedTest with null values in @CsvSource is a practical blog post that explains how you can pass
nullvalues to your parameterized test when you use JUnit 5 and provide the test data by using the
The Really Valuable Stuff
- All your automated tests should fail is an excellent blog post that explains why you should ensure that your automated tests can fail.
- Keep Your Automated Tests Simple and Avoid Anti-Patterns is an important blog post which explains why you should keep your tests as simple as possible and provides some tips that help you achieve this goal.
- The Way of the Tester: 5. Distinguish between gain and loss in worldly matters is a thought-provoking blog post which argues that you should always concentrate on improving the effectiveness of your testing activities and ignore pointless vanity metrics.