The year 2014 is almost over, and this means that it is time to publish the most popular blog posts that I wrote during this year.
I selected these blog posts by using Google Analytics. I selected all blog posts that were published during 2014 and picked the blog posts that had the most page views.
Here are the most popular blog post posts that I published in 2014:
- 10 Books Every Java Developer Should Read (12203 page views)
- Findbugs Maven Tutorial (10461 page views)
- Getting Started with Gradle: Our First Java Project (10190 page views)
- The Microservice Architecture Sounds Like Service-Oriented Architecture (8436 page views)
- Using jOOQ with Spring: Configuration (6401 page views)
- Writing Tests for Data Access Code: Unit Tests Are Waste (5335 page views)
- Getting Started with Gradle: Dependency Management (5212 page views)
- Three Reasons Why I Like the Builder Pattern (5182 page views)
- Understanding Spring Web Application Architecture: The Classic Way (4234 page views)
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Not Use Inheritance in Our Tests (4187 page views)
Tomorrow I will choose my favorite blog posts that I wrote during this year and publish that list on my blog.
P.S. If you decide to publish your most popular blog posts of the year 2014, let me know about it (I want to link to your blog post).